Adam P. Scalice
Mr. Scalice is a seasoned litigator with a practice focused on medical negligence and catastrophic personal injury. Mr. Scalice is an experienced and aggressive trial attorney who zealously advocates for his client’s rights. He has personally recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients through settlement and jury verdict. Mr. Scalice has been named to New Jersey’s “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers and has been recognized as one of the top attorneys in New Jersey under the age of 40.
Areas of practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA)
- Mass Torts
- Product Liability
- New Jersey
- United States District Court: District of New Jersey
- New York
Honors, Awards, and Professional Associations
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Co-Chair, Mass Torts Section
- Eagleton Institute of Politics: Governor’s Executive Fellow
As a former United States Marine, Mr. Scalice had the honor and privilege to serve both stateside and overseas, most notably in Japan, Australia, and Iraq. He was honorably discharged after ten years of service.
- Rutgers University School of Law
- Rutgers University
- Heidi Willis Currier, J.S.C.
- Law Division
- Heidi Willis Currier, J.A.D.
- Appellate Division