Thomas F. Rinaldi
New Jersey medical malpractice lawyer, Thomas F. Rinaldi, is a Partner at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP. Mr. Rinaldi is a life-long New Jersey resident, and he also attended law school in New Jersey. His practice focuses on fighting for injured plaintiffs in medical malpractice, personal injury, and products liability actions. His experience includes representing clients at both the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal court.
Recently, Tom was an invited faculty member at New Jersey Association for Justice’s 35th Annual Boardwalk Seminar, addressing Future Medical Expenses and the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”), and its impact on medical malpractice matters as well as those personal injury victims that suffer catastrophic injuries. Tom delivered the lecture to over 100 members of NJAJ, including attorneys and current and former Superior Court Judges.
Tom was named to the New Jersey Law Journal’s 2016 “New Leaders of the Bar,” a list of the 47 most impressive young lawyers in the State. The winners were chosen based on nominations from the New Jersey legal community and judged by a seven-member judging panel composed of evaluators from all corners of the legal profession and the State.
Prior to joining Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP, Tom worked for a prestigious medical malpractice and personal injury defense firm and acted as general counsel to the American Association for Hospital & Healthcare Podiatrists, Inc. He also served as a judicial law clerk in the Superior Court of New Jersey – Monmouth Vicinage, for the Honorable Daniel M. Waldman, J.S.C. (ret.).
Mr. Rinaldi received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, cum laude, where he was a member of Legislative Journal and the Interscholastic Moot Court Board.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- New York
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, B.S., Financial Economics
- Williams v. Wood, 375 Fed. Appx. 98 (2d Cir. 2010)
- Elliott v. Green, 2013 WL 2120647 (App. Div. 2013)
- Washington v. Perez, 420 N.J. Super. 121 (App. Div. 2013)
- Washington v. Perez, 219 N.J. 338 (Supreme Court 2014)
- Pannacciulli, et al. v. Beloff, et al., BER-L-845-12
- Gonzalez v. Foley $3,300,000 Settlement In Middlesex Auto Case