New Jersey Medical Malpractice Lawyers
We trust medical professionals with our lives. When we go to a doctor or seek medical treatment in a hospital or clinic, we have a right to expect that every effort will be made to diagnose and treat our condition according to the expected level or standards of care.
We are the New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers of Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP, with offices located in Edison, Red Bank and Toms River, New Jersey. We are recognized as one of the region’s pre-eminent personal injury litigation firms representing individuals and families who have suffered serious injury and financial damages as a result of negligence on the part of a health care provider in New Jersey. Our record of financial recovery in settlements and jury verdicts for medical malpractice cases exceeds $550 million, including many of the most significant awards ever obtained in the state.
Extensive Experience in All Areas of Medical Negligence Claims
Contact us to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation if you have suffered an injury, or lost a loved one following medical care in any area of health care, including:
- Birth Injuries: From your initial consultation with a general practitioner through prenatal care, labor and delivery and neonatal care, doctors, nurses and hospital staff are responsible for using accepted levels of care and precautions to protect you and your baby from injury or illness. We also represent individuals and families in litigation matters relating to wrongful birth claims against medical professionals.
- Fatal Medical Malpractice: Death resulting from surgical errors, hospital errors, misdiagnosis or medical mistakes.
- Hospital Negligence: Proper and safe hospital procedures are a significant component of the level of medical care we have a right to expect. Every year, thousands of people are injured or die as a result of medical mistakes including surgical errors, incorrect files and charts, medication mistakes or lack of communication between hospital physicians and the patient’s general practitioner.
- Misdiagnosis: General practitioners and specialists have a full array of tests available to them for the proper and timely diagnosis of cancers and other medical conditions. We represent victims who have suffered from a misdiagnosis or a delayed diagnosis.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Residents in nursing homes and long-term care facilities have a right to expect proper health care and dignified treatment. If your elderly or infirmed loved one has suffered an injury or died as a result of negligence or improper diagnosis or medical care, you have the right to pursue justice through the courts.
- Opioid Over-Prescription: In the last decade, opioid prescriptions have tripled. Data shows that physicians too often are negligent in overprescribing opioids which have highly addictive qualities.
- Physician Negligence: Licensed doctors and medical professionals must provide the accepted standard of care when diagnosing and treating their patients.
- Power Morcellators: Power morcellators are medical devices widely used by gynecologic surgeons and other surgical specialists. Recently, the FDA has issued a warning against the use of these devices because they have been linked with an increased risk for the spread of certain types of cancer.
- What to Expect in a Medical Malpractice Case: Our medical malpractice lawyers will review your case, request your medical records, weigh opinions of medical experts, prepare a formal complaint against the negligent health care provider, and see your case through all phases of litigation.
Contact the Experienced New Jersey Medical Malpractice Lawyers at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP
NJ Medical malpractice lawyers at the law offices of Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP advise and represent clients in medical malpractice and personal injury litigation matters throughout New Jersey. Call us at 732-777-0100 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation with an experienced New Jersey medical malpractice lawyer. Our offices are located in Edison, Toms River and Red Bank, New Jersey.