Hanna Eichen is an Associate at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP representing clients on a multitude of issues including personal injury and medical malpractice. Prior to joining Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP, Hanna served as a judicial law clerk in the Superior Court of New Jersey – Hudson Vicinage, for the Honorable Mitzy Galis-Menendez, P.J.Cr.
Hanna obtained her undergraduate education at Boston University in 2016 where she received her B.A. in International Relations and Public Relations. After graduating, Hanna worked as a paralegal before attending law school. Thereafter, Hanna attended Seton Hall University School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor in May 2021. While attending Seton Hall Law School, Hanna participated in Seton Hall’s Public Interest Network as both Vice President and President.
When not in the office, Hanna enjoys singing, traveling, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- New Jersey, 2021
- U.S.D.C., District of New Jersey, 2022
- JD, Seton Hall Law School, 2021
- President and Vice President of Seton Hall’s Public Interest Network
- BA, Boston University, 2016
Prior Work Experience
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Mitzy Galis-Menendez, P.J. Cr., Criminal Division, Hudson County Superior Court, 2021-2022