New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
The comprehensive personal injury law firm in New Jersey of Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP offers aggressive legal representation to people who have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or misconduct. Our practice areas include, but are not limited to, the following types of accidents:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian accidents– More than 150 pedestrians and cyclists are killed each year by drivers who do not give pedestrians the right of way or use caution when sharing the road with bikers. Many of these deaths could be prevented if more people followed the rules of the road.
- Burn injury– Chemical burns, welding burns, electric shock, explosions, and fires often cause devastatingly painful and disfiguring injuries. Victims who suffer burn injuries as a result of another’s negligence may be entitled to file a personal injury claim against the responsible party.
- Bus accidents– Whether you are riding a school bus or a transit bus, accidental injuries from bus accidents can include broken bones, brain injuries, back injuries, neck injuries and spinal cord injuries. A personal injury lawyer can help you get the financial compensation you need to cover your medical expenses.
- Car accidents– Roughly 3.8 million Americans sustain injuries in car accidents that require medical attention each year. Many of these accidents are a result of distracted driving, drowsy driving, or drunk driving.
- Catastrophic injury– Extremely traumatic injuries can cause severe chronic pain, permanent disability, and/or disfigurement. People who suffer brain injury, loss of limb, paralysis, and other life-altering injuries have the right to seek compensation from those responsible for causing their accident.
- Dangerous Highways– A highway may be considered dangerous if it has poor visibility, no shoulder, cracked pavements or potholes, uneven grade that allows water to puddle and potentially freeze, or is overly congested. Take extra caution when driving on these types of highways.
- Dog bite accidents – Dog bites are vicious, quick and dangerous and can happen anywhere resulting in devastating and long-lasting injuries. In many cases, dog owners can be held strictly liable for the dog bite and the resulting damage.
- Fatal car accidents– When a person dies in a car accident, it is devastating for the family left behind. When the death was due to another person’s negligence, a personal injury lawyer can make sure the negligent person is held responsible.
- Hoverboard accidents – Hoverboards are electric, self-balancing skateboards that have become one of the hottest and newest trends for teenagers and young adults. Despite their popularity, reports of emergency room visits, head injuries and broken bones have been frequently reported. In addition, there have been instances of fires and device explosions.
- Motorcycle accidents– Motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable when sharing the roads with drivers. If you have been injured, jurors tend to have a bias towards motorcyclists, so a personal injury lawyer can help protect your legal rights.
- Premises Liability– Slip & fall injuries, swimming pool accidents, and any accidents that occur due to unsafe property conditions are governed by premises liability law.
- Product Liability– Manufacturers are liable for products they make available to consumers. Auto defects and other dangerous or defective products such as nail guns and power tools can cause serious injury to consumers.
- Speeding accidents– Speeding is considered an act of negligence and is defined as exceeding the posted speed limit or driving too fast for current road conditions. Car accidents caused by speeding can result in serious, often life-threatening injuries.
- Tractor-Trailer accidents– If you have been involved in a tractor-trailer accident, investigators may try to make sure that insurance companies are not held responsible for your covering any of your medical expenses. Our personal injury lawyers will seek the optimal financial compensation for your injuries and protect your legal rights.
- Train accidents– Train accidents, railroad accidents and derailments tend to be catastrophic events that lead to numerous fatalities and personal injuries. If you or someone you love has been injured in any type of train accident, you may be entitled to file a claim to receive compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Truck accidents– Even though truck drivers must follow a set of tough state and regulations, truck accidents are responsible for some of the most catastrophic injuries, resulting in serious injuries and fatalities.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Drivers– If you are involved in an accident and the driver that caused the crash does not have insurance, or has very little insurance, it will be difficult for you to collect a fair compensation.
- Workplace injury– Workers’ Compensation benefits typically provide insufficient compensation for on the job accidents that result in permanent injury or death. If accident circumstances meet the necessary criteria, injured workers may be able to file a third-party lawsuit seeking additional damages for work related injuries.
- Wrongful Death– Family members and/or loved ones of fatal accident victims may have grounds to file a wrongful death lawsuit against a legally responsible party. Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP fight to ensure that those liable for a devastating loss are held accountable for their negligence.
Personal injury claims are filed by accident victims seeking monetary compensation for their injuries. Each case is unique; however, personal injury damages often include medical costs, loss of income, property loss, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, and loss of consortium. Injuries caused by accidents can have a significant impact on the lives of victims. The personal injury lawyers in New Jersey at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP thoroughly evaluate each client’s personal injury claim with regard to the physical, emotional, mental, and financial impacts that an injury has had on a victim’s life. If the party responsible for causing your accident displayed particularly heinous negligence or misconduct, you may also be justified in suing for punitive damages.
New Jersey personal injury lawyers at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP offer free, no obligation consultations to all injured accident victims. Submit an online contact form, or call 1-732-777-0100 to schedule your no cost case evaluation at one of our three New Jersey offices located in Edison, Toms River, and Red Bank.