Red Bank Personal Injury Lawyers
Representing accident victims in Monmouth County, NJ
Located on the Navesink River in Monmouth County, the borough of Red Bank is about 25 miles away from the tip of Manhattan. Many New Jersey residents and visitors come to Red Bank for the arts and culture at places like the Count Basie Theater, the downtown restaurants and shopping, or waterfront parks.
Red Bank is just two miles off Exit 109 of the Garden State Parkway, with Route 35 and CR 520 passing through the borough.
Even with small town living, people can be careless and people can cause accidents. Unfortunately, even if you take every precaution and follow every law, you still can’t protect yourself from the negligent behavior of other people. Although we can’t undo your accident and injuries, we can work with you to ensure it never happens again. The Red Bank personal injury attorneys at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP fight to secure accident victims like you the compensation they deserve.
Knowledgeable guidance for injury victims in Red Bank
An accident isn’t over after your car is towed away from the scene, or after you’re released from the emergency room. It can take weeks, months, or even years to completely heal from injuries incurred in a serious accident. Some people never recover – suffering permanent disability or wrongful death.
Physical healing is a difficult process, but it’s also an emotionally taxing one. Patients can become easily overwhelmed and simply want to settle a claim and “get it over with.” Medical bills and financial obligations can quickly become untenable and the situation may feel hopeless. However, this is exactly where your legal team steps in to advocate and work for you – laying the groundwork for a successful claim that will give you and your family the financial resources to move forward.
No matter where you live – Red Bank, Monmouth County, throughout NJ – accidents can change your life in a fraction of a second. With hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements, our attorneys have an established record of success, and if you’ve been injured in an accident, we’ll put that experience to work for you. Our practice handles all types of serious personal injury cases, including:
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Birth injuries
- Burn injuries
- Bus accidents
- Car and truck accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Class action and mass tort
- Construction site injuries
- Dog bite accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Train accidents
- Wrongful death
We represent our clients with integrity and compassion, but we will also fight aggressively to secure for you the compensation to which you’re entitled for your injuries. Our injury attorneys are dedicated to holding negligent parties responsible for their conduct.
Common personal injuries in New Jersey
Injuries from accidents can range from minor to catastrophic. However, any injury should be treated and documented by a medical professional. What may seem minor to you at the time could turn more serious in few days or a week, as tends to happen with soft tissue injuries, for example.
Catastrophic injuries are in their own category because they are life-changing injuries that cause significant and permanent physical trauma. These types of injuries can result in brain damage, paralysis, or limb loss.
Even though every injury is different, and every patient responds to an injury differently, our practice does see some of the same injuries frequently, including:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Breaks and fractures
- Soft tissue injuries, like whiplash
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Wrongful death
In a wrongful death action, you may be entitled to compensation if a loved one is killed due to the recklessness or negligence of another. Our lawyers can guide you through this process.
How a Red Bank personal injury attorney can help
After an accident and injury that wasn’t your fault, it’s common to search for information on legal and medical advice, as well as what to do next. Your first priority should always be procuring medical attention for yourself and your loved ones. Then, schedule a free consultation with one of our Monmouth County lawyers as soon as possible. There’s no need to feel overwhelmed or nervous – here’s what to expect when speaking to an injury attorney for the first time.
- Because there is a two-year statute of limitations on filing personal injury lawsuits in New Jersey, it’s important you don’t wait to consult with an attorney. Your attorney helps ensure you don’t miss any filing deadlines.
- Your attorney will ask questions about the injuries you suffered at the time of the accident. They’ll also want to know if you have any ongoing health issues or disabilities (chronic pain, scarring, physical therapy).
- Keep track of all your paperwork (police reports, medical bills and documents). Your attorneys will want to note the costs of your doctor visits, medications, therapies, and treatments you receive as a result of your injuries.
- It takes time to heal from serious injuries. You may have taken time off work after your accident and lost paychecks or other employee benefits. Your attorney can help recover these financial losses as well.
- Your lawyer will also speak to you about non-financial losses like pain and suffering. Many injury victims suffer from emotional distress and decreased quality of life.
At Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, we’re well-versed in personal injury law and understand your situation. We will look at your case in depth and answer all of your questions and concerns. We are your advocates and fight only for you.
Skilled personal injury representation in Monmouth County
Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow has three office locations throughout New Jersey. Our Red Bank office is located at 63 Riverside Avenue (Exit 109) off the Garden State Parkway. We are close to the Molly Pitcher Inn and blocks from the Navesink River. Red Bank is served by NJ Transit rail service and local bus service.
Important local phone numbers
If you’re involved in an accident in the Red Bank area that wasn’t your fault, you can act to protect your rights to compensation. Our injury attorneys can consult with you in the hospital if you or your loved one are unable to come to our offices. It’s important to discuss, or even jot down, details about your accident while they’re still fresh in your mind.
However, your first priority should be to get help – for you and anyone else injured.
For any police, fire, or medical emergency, always first dial 911.
- Red Bank Police Department, non-emergency calls: 732-530-2700
- Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office: 732-431-6400
- New Jersey State Police: 609-882-2000
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch
- Bayshore Medical Center, Holmdel
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune
- Raritan Bay Medical Center of Old Bridge, Old Bridge
Important local government offices and information
- Red Bank Municipal Court is located at 90 Monmouth Street, 1st Floor, Red Bank, NJ 07701, and their phone number is 732-530-2716.
- Monmouth County Court is located at 71 Monument Park, Freehold, NJ 07728, and their phone number is 732-677-4300.
- State Board of Medical Examiners Complaint Form (for medical malpractice complaints).
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Red Bank attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
|Personal Injury||Auto Accidents|
|Medical Malpractice||All Practice Areas|
Monmouth County personal injury attorneys with integrity
At Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP, our Red Bank attorneys have decades of combined experience in personal injury law. We fight for the rights of accident victims seriously injured due to the negligence of others. Our record of success speaks for itself. Call us at 732-777-0100 or fill out our contact form to set up a consultation today.
Red Bank, NJ Office
Red Bank NJ 07701