Daryl L. Zaslow, shareholder with Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP, has recently been recognized by TopVerdict.com as having obtained 4 of the following top 20 reported settlements in New Jersey in 2019. Of those awards:
- One was the largest recovery in a medical malpractice case in the state ($6.5M award)
- Two were included in the Top 3 recoveries in medical malpractice cases ($6.5M award and $5M award)
- One was the largest recovery in a case that did not involve a class action lawsuit ($6.5M award)
The four cases were:
- $6,500,000, Horvath v. St. Peter’s University Hospital, et al.
- $5,000,000, Vinci v. Montemurro, et al.
- $2,250,000, Seo v. Academy Bus Lines
- $1,700,000, Solorzano v. Langer-Most, et al.
That means that Mr. Zaslow’s settlements accounted for 20% of TopVerdict’s entire 2019 Top 20 Settlements list. Mr. Zaslow’s settlements also accounted for 20% of TopVerdict’s entire 2019 Top 10 Settlements list.
TopVerdict “recognize[s] U.S. law firms and attorneys who have obtained one of the highest jury verdicts, settlements, or court awards in the Nation or an individual State, in a particular area of law, and year.” It should be noted that the above recoveries do not include any recoveries by Mr. Zaslow or any other attorney that were subject to a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement.
Daryl L. Zaslow is an award-winning attorney handling medical malpractice, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death claims. Mr. Zaslow has secured millions of dollars on behalf of his clients and he was named a 2020 Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers, for his work in Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs in the Woodbridge, NJ region.
Congratulations, Daryl Zaslow, on this latest achievement!