Marc J. Wisel
New Jersey attorney Marc J. Wisel is an accomplished litigator who has successfully represented a multitude of clients, ensuring they receive the justice and compensation they deserve. Marc focuses his practice on product liability, medical malpractice, mass tort, and personal injury matters. He has successfully tried cases against major corporations and insurance companies and is known for his vigorous work ethic, creative thinking, and enthusiasm. A competitor at heart, Marc prides himself on fighting and winning for his clients.
Marc has always believed that the legal profession, at its core, is a customer service profession, and that every decision should be made with the client’s best interests in mind. Having dealt with serious illness and injury in his own family, he understands the challenges faced by those who become sick or injured, including the complexities of navigating medical care and insurance coverage. He approaches each case with empathy and compassion, striving to provide personalized legal solutions that are tailored to the unique circumstances of his clients.
Marc was named a New Jersey Rising Star in Products Liability from 2008 through 2012, and was again chosen in the field of Mass Torts in 2015 and 2016. Rising Stars is an award given to less than 3% of the lawyers in New Jersey. He is a member of the New Jersey Association of Justice, Middlesex County Bar Association, and Halpern-Furman Inns of Court.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Marc spent countless days driving forklifts and carrying two by fours while working at his family’s lumber yard and hardware store. When he is not at work, he enjoys fast-pitch softball, skiing, poker, all things sports, and learning a little bit more about anything and everything.
Areas of Practice
- JD, Rutgers University School of Law
- Managing Research Editor for the Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal
- Treasurer and Competitor for the Moot Court Board
- Recipient of The Honorable Julius Feinberg Scholarship for Personal and Academic Achievement
- BS, Rutgers College
- Political Science National Honor’s Society
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2005
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2005
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2008-2012, 2015-2016
- New Jersey Association of Justice
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Halpern-Furman Inns of Court