New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer
- Edison, New Jersey
New Jersey personal injury lawyer, Evan Rosenberg, is an Associate at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy, LLP. Mr. Rosenberg attended law school in his home state of New Jersey, where he now focuses his practice on fighting for injured plaintiffs in personal injury and products liability actions. He has acquired experience representing clients in jurisdictions across the country, including actions brought in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Rosenberg received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was a member of both the Interscholastic Moot Court Board and the Dispute Resolution Society. He competed and earned honors for his oral advocacy at nationally recognized competitions in New York, Texas, and Ohio. Mr. Rosenberg received his B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
Contributions to Scholarly Articles
- In the Shadow of Innovation, 31 (6) Cardozo Law Review 2257 (2010)
- Regulating the Technologies of Reproduction: Timing, Uncertainty and Donor Anonymity, 90 Boston University L. Rev. 1189 (2010)
- Over-Parenting, 44 U.C. Davis L. Rev. 4 (2011).
Contributions to e-Discovery’s eLessons Learned Blog
- Digital Life After Death, November 29, 2010
- Dead Men Tell No Tales, But Deleted Evidence Does, April 16, 2010
- Measure Twice – Submit Once, February 23, 2010