New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
iOS / Android Support
Our accident mobile app is brought to you by Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP, a New Jersey personal injury law firm. The app is designed to provide you with valuable resources and easy access to information if you are involved in an accident. Some of the features within the app include:
- Step by step interface to report details of an accident
- GPS locator
- Locate emergency services including hospitals, towing services, auto repair shops, etc.
- Document vehicle, insurance and witness information
- Contact law enforcement
- Audio / Photograph / Video capabilities
- Save and send your report to our firm
- Click to call function
*Please note – use of this application does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
The Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP app is available free of charge via the AppStore and Google Play.
In the unlikely event of a failure, please fill out the form below. Please provide full details of the problem which you encountered, and the steps required to recreate the failure.
Any other questions or feedback, contact us online.
Mobile App Attribution links:
- Icons – by OCHA from Flaticon website URL: http://www.flaticon.com
- Icons – IconBeast website URL: http://www.iconbeast.com
- Traffic Stop notes – “What to do if you’re stopped by the police” – American Civil Liberties Union website: https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/what-do-if-youre-stopped-police-immigration-agents-or-fbi
- Image – © versageek / https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:New_Jersey_State_Police_Traffic_Stop.jpg / CC-BY-SA-3.0