New Jersey personal injury lawyer, Evan Rosenberg, is an Associate at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP. Mr. Rosenberg attended law school in his home state of New Jersey at Seton Hall Law. After Law School, Mr. Rosenberg practiced for several years at a prestigious New York City Law Firm on high profile cases against drug and medical device manufacturers like Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline and Merck.
After Hurricane Sandy, Mr. Rosenberg returned to New Jersey to fight for the rights of New Jersey residents. He now focuses his practice on personal injury, class action, consumer fraud and products liability actions. Over the years, Mr. Rosenberg acquired experience representing clients in jurisdictions across the country in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Rosenberg received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was a member of both the Interscholastic Moot Court Board and the Dispute Resolution Society. He competed and earned honors for his oral advocacy at nationally recognized competitions in New York, Texas, and Ohio. Mr. Rosenberg received his B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Washington University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Press and Awards
Contributions to Scholarly Articles
- In the Shadow of Innovation, 31 (6) Cardozo Law Review 2257 (2010)
- Regulating the Technologies of Reproduction: Timing, Uncertainty and Donor Anonymity, 90 Boston University L. Rev. 1189 (2010)
- Over-Parenting, 44 U.C. Davis L. Rev. 4 (2011).