New Jersey Premises Liability Lawyer
What Is a Premises Liability Lawsuit?
Under New Jersey law, persons injured because of a dangerous condition on a property, or who have lost a family member in an accident caused by a defect on the premises are entitled to seek full and fair compensation for their injuries and financial damages. Before you negotiate a settlement with the property owner or his or her insurance company, it is important that you understand your rights. Schedule a consultation at Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy, LLP. With offices in Edison, Red Bank and Toms River, our personal injury lawyers represent individuals in premises liability lawsuits and insurance claims throughout the state.
Owners of businesses and personal property in New Jersey are required to take reasonable measures to ensure that visitors on their premises are safe from injury or death caused by dangerous conditions. Property owners are liable for compensating injured parties if their property is found to be unsafe by design or because of a temporary hazard that was not corrected, removed or protected from public access.
Unfortunately, property owners often put costs and profits ahead of public safety. Hazardous conditions such as unsafe exposed electrical equipment, crumbling ceilings and insufficient lighting for security are not sufficiently addressed, in the hopes that no one will be hurt.
Some examples of premises liability claims may include:
- Injuries resulting from slip-and-fall accidents at retail stores or other business properties
- Injury or death resulting from being struck by a car in a parking lot
- Injuries from assault at a bar or on a business, personal or public property
- Injuries from fire or an explosion in a business property or on the job
- Injuries or death in a construction site or other type of workplace accident
- Injuries or death from falling products, equipment or materials
- Injuries from being struck while walking or riding your bike on private or public property
- Swimming pool injuries or drowning in private or public pools
- Serious dog bite injuries
- Lead Paint Poisoning
Integrity for Handling the Most Complex Premises Liability Claims
Our firm has earned a reputation for integrity among judges and insurance companies. We will not accept your case if we are not confident that you should recover full and fair compensation for the financial and/or medical damages you sustained. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in damages on behalf of clients since opening our doors more than 10 years ago, including significant settlements and jury verdicts in lawsuits involving premises liability claims.
Experienced Premises Liability Lawyers in New Jersey
Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy, LLP advises and represents clients in personal injury and wrongful death litigation matters throughout New Jersey. Call our office at 732-777-0100 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation with an experienced New Jersey premises liability lawyer at an office you.